[Seaside] Remote Development with Squeak/Seaside

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at cableone.net
Thu Dec 9 18:50:51 CET 2004

I am exploring using Squeak/Seaside for my website.

I have been very interested in the recent threads which have touched upon
development with Seaside, configuration and remote access.

Do most of the Seaside developers have regular physical access to the machines
they develop and deploy including after deployment?

Is VNC the predominant means of developing remotely?

How well or much can you do with the Seaside browser (inside the web browser)?
ie: how practical?  not fixing or minor development, but full development.

How close or ready is LiveWeb?

Just wanting to keep the discussion alive and learn how active Squeak/Seaside
developers handle development on a remote deployed machine.

Any insight and wisdom greatly appreciated.

Jimmie Houchin