[Seaside] Remote Development with Squeak/Seaside

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Thu Dec 9 22:31:44 CET 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Michael Walter wrote:

> > Not me. I second all points Adrian mentioned
>
> Of course you would want to debug in the live environment...?

I can, since I use (tight)vnc too, so the image runs in headfull mode, but
I rarely have to - when the app crashes I get email with walkback and from
there I can usually figure out what went wrong...

...which brings me to - anyone knows what needs to be done to the debugger
so that "self session" doesn't evaluate to nil when I inspect it while
debugging? This one really hurts

rado