[Seaside] Class Comments (was Re: Unused instance variable?)

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Sun Dec 12 14:09:48 CET 2004

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:15:48 +0100, Avi Bryant <avi.bryant at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for the reminder, this is fixed in 2.5b6-avi.2.  Is there
> anything else like that that's been overlooked?

I ran the Seaside classes through SLint and below are some of the more
clearcut stuff:

Empty #initialize
-WASession
-WAPresenter
-WAConfiguration

Same method body as superclass
-WAComponent>>script
-WAComponent>>style
-WADocumentHandler>>isActive

Unused instance variables
-WAAnswerHandler event
-WAApplication sessionClass
-WALibraryBrowser group
-WAScreenshot text
-WALiveRequestTest count (assigned in #initialize)
-WAEmailConfirmation subject (assiged in #subject:)

Redundant true/false check
-WAHtmlAttributes>>writeAttribute: assoc on: aStream
	assoc value = false
		ifFalse:

-WAPrettyPrintedDocument>>attribute: anAssociation
	| attr value |
	attr := anAssociation key asLowercase.
	value := anAssociation value.
	value = false
		ifFalse:

Should return #yourself instead?
-WASystemConfigurationPool>>configurations
	^configurations copy addAll: (WASystemConfiguration allSubclasses
				collect: [:ea | ea localConfiguration])

--
Regards
HweeBoon