[Seaside] swiki.squeakfoundation.org/sea was hacked

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Tue Dec 14 00:47:30 CET 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:25:01 -0300, Pablo Iaria <iariap at tutopia.com> wrote:

> Bad news: I entered into http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/sea and I
> found
> it was hacked with advertising about drugs and other stuff.

I tried to revert bits of it, but it seems to be hosed - as it wasn't
really active, unless someone wants to spend some time to repair it, I'm
going to close it down.

This is like a virus, it's happening on lots and lots of wikis that I run.
The Good Thing is that this is making me move up my Advogato+Wiki combo
higher and higher up my todo list...

Sigh. If I ever get one of these jerks in my hands...