[Seaside] Seaside/Squeak/Swazoo - how to get going

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Sun Dec 19 22:10:48 CET 2004

I've setup seaside with komanche in the past using squeak.  But
Komanche has become really insane to get installed right.   So many
pre-requisites.  I'd say 9 out of 10 times I leave something out in the
install chain and have to start over.  So I'm sick of komanche.

I see swazoo has been ported - is there an adaptor for seaside setup
already?  What are the packages I need to install and what is the magic
incantation to get the server up and running on a port?

Thanks,
Todd Blanchard