[Seaside] Exporting to VW

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 15:26:52 CET 2004

Hi Michel,

The idea seems sound, but ideally I'd like to generalize it for other
namespaces than Seaside.  For example, perhaps rather than relying on
prefix, it could ask PackageInfo which (Squeak) package a given class
was in, and use that?

Also, it would be easier for me if, as well as your notes on the
changes (which are great), you included an .mcz with the changes
already made.

Cheers,
Avi