[Seaside] Re: Seaside/Squeak/Swazoo - how to get going

German Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Wed Dec 29 13:58:27 CET 2004

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> pre-3.7-image, Named Process) "
>
> So to get KomHttpServer installed in 3.7+ you just:
>
> 1. Install DynamicBindings.
> 2. Install KomServices.
> 3. Install KomHttpServer.

Hi Göran!

A long time without "seeing" you (at IRC I mean).

I remember problems installing in 3.7, but can't test again right now.

However I've tested in a 3.9 image and step 3 *don't works*

If I try to install KomHttpServer 7.x I get *key not found* and if I try
with 6.x version I get: *bad signature 07000017 at position 18686*

This, without mention the *very* annoying msgs "not published ..."

I personally think that is a bad thing to have that problems with a
heavily used product as Komanche.

Let my know if I can help in some manner.

Cheers.
gsa.