[Seaside] Re: Seaside/Squeak/Swazoo - how to get going

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Dec 29 13:25:43 CET 2004

Hi!

German Arduino <gsa at softhome.net> wrote:
> goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
>
> > pre-3.7-image, Named Process) "
> >
> > So to get KomHttpServer installed in 3.7+ you just:
> >
> > 1. Install DynamicBindings.
> > 2. Install KomServices.
> > 3. Install KomHttpServer.
> >

> Hi Göran!
>
> A long time without "seeing" you (at IRC I mean).

Yeah, but I am there now. :) At least on my day time.

> I remember problems installing in 3.7, but can't test again right now.
>
> However I've tested in a 3.9 image and step 3 *don't works*

Ok, I will retest 3.7, 3.8 and 3.9 now.

> If I try to install KomHttpServer 7.x I get *key not found* and if I try
> with 6.x version I get: *bad signature 07000017 at position 18686*

Eh... ok.

> This, without mention the *very* annoying msgs "not published ..."

That is because the 6.x sar file has scripts in it that doesn't play
well with SM.

> I personally think that is a bad thing to have that problems with a
> heavily used product as Komanche.

Sure, but I am trying my best here. I thought it was working fine.

> Let my know if I can help in some manner.

I will get back to you when I have tested it myself.

regards, Göran