[Seaside] How to start Komanche in VisualWorks Package

Roger Whitney whitney at cs.sdsu.edu
Wed Dec 29 18:40:48 CET 2004

Mike,
	The VW version of Seaside does not use WAKom, it uses the VisualWorks
web server. When loading Seaside into VW the server should be loaded
and started automatically. After installing Seaside the url
http://localhost:8008/seaside/go/counter on the local machine should
access the standard Counter example. If that does not work try looking
at the following instructions for installing Seaside in VW:

http://www.eli.sdsu.edu/courses/fall04/cs683/notes/installingWeb/
installingWeb.html#a_Toc493601544