[Seaside] Can't install Seaside 2.3.2 in Squeak 3.7 Alpha

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Wed Jan 7 17:55:53 CET 2004

Hi:

I've recently upgraded my Squeak to 3.7.Alpha #5623, to approach the
advantages of the newest packages (Komanche, Seaside, etc) and because these
package don't works in 3.5 and 3.6 images.

When I start the installation (from SM) of KomHttpServer 6.2, all runs
normally, installing several related packages (Services, StarBrowser, etc)
until installation process ask about install Seaside. I respond yes, and
inmediately I get the error: " Installation of package Seaside failed,
message follows: UndefinedObject>>loadVersionFile: "

Seaside version, stated by SM, is 2.3.2.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards.

gsa.