[Seaside] Redirection after page expirement

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Wed Jan 21 18:00:58 CET 2004

Hi Dmitrij,

I assume that is occurring in WAHtmlResponse>>popElement ?

It all seems to be working fine for me - can you confirm what version of
seaside you are using?

Also, you could try going to the pre-installed 'test' app, and going to
the transaction tab.  If you click the button until you see 'Outside
child txn', then click back, then click the button again, you should be
exercising the same code (but we'd have the code in a known state).
Does it work?

Beyond that, you could maybe post a snippet of what you're doing with
#isolate:.  I don't see any obvious way that the stack in WAHtmlResponse
could end up nil...

Julian