[Seaside] what objects can i register for backtracking?

Andrew Catton andrew at beta4.com
Thu Jan 22 22:11:16 CET 2004

Cees de Groot wrote:

> Talking about this - what's the current way of wrapping Seaside
> processing in a transaction? Can it be done by Seaside hooks or do I
> somehow need to make this explicit in my app?

Somehow missed this message, so maybe you've already dealt with this
but.. at work we're doing one ODB txn for each request/response by
overriding #responseForRequest: in our session subclass as follows:

responseForRequest: aRequest
         ^ [super responseForRequest: aRequest] evaluateAndCommitIn:
self newTxn

Cheers, Andrew