[Seaside] documentation brainstorming

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri Jan 30 03:33:39 CET 2004

Hi all,

I'm participating in a trial run of a "Masters of Software Arts"
program run out of UIUC.  Part of the work I've committed to doing for
this is to write some documentation for Seaside.  I'm going to be
writing it in a "minimalist instruction" style - essentially, giving
the user hints on how to complete specific, concrete tasks, but leaving
them to discover the details.  What I need first is to assemble a list
of the tasks that I'll be documenting, and I thought that some people
on this list might have suggestions.

Here's the beginnings of a list.  Please add to it as you see fit.
Note that I've tried in some places to avoid the terminology of Seaside
("Using subcomponents") and used more general terms instead ("Breaking
the page into smaller parts").  I'd like to stick with that where
possible.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Avi