[Seaside] Next porting question :)

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Jul 7 02:41:09 CEST 2004

On Jul 6, 2004, at 2:12 PM, Brian Brown wrote:

> I'm running into lot's of Error: Unprocessed callbacks (with several
> items in the Array), from WARenderLoop.
>
> Where would I start to debug this sort of thing?
>
> Obviously the model is a lot different now that many things seem to be
> implemented in Decorations, but I'm currently lost and haven't yet
> figured out how the new structure works versus 2.4....

That error basically means that some implementation of #children is
missing or incorrect.  If, for example, you clicked a link that was
rendered by a subcomponent, where the subcomponent's parent didn't
include it in #children, you would get that error (because the pass
through the tree was unable to find the subcomponent that the action
callback belongs to).

Avi