[Seaside] sessions not released nor getting unregistered

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri Jul 9 04:54:32 CEST 2004

On Jul 8, 2004, at 7:18 AM, Kamil Kukura wrote:

> I have my session (subclassed from WASession) and it is initialized
> okay. I gave it #unregistered method and I put there "Transcript show:
> 'session unregistered'"
>
> I see sessions get expired but they get never unregistered. They are
> never released as well; I must do manually "WARegistry
> clearAllHandlers" :(

They'll get unregistered and released at the same time, which will be
some time after they're expired - in fact, some number of new session
creations later, since that's what triggers the scavenging.  We may
want to have a background process that does that at set intervals
instead.

If you create a whole bunch of new sessions after expiring one, do you
still not see anything on your transcript?

Avi