[Seaside] expiring pages

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Mon Jul 19 00:47:10 CEST 2004

I'm doing a sort of hierarchy/tree editor (it just displays boxes
connected with lines) and for some actions, I want to set the previous
pages as expired, so that the user can't use the back button to change
things.

I know about session isolate: [] but I can't quite figure out how to use
it here. This is seaside 2.3. The component works like

-render all nodes
-action to add/delete node
-repeat until save/cancel

So for example after the user deletes a node I want to make the previous
pages expired so that they can't go back and work with the deleted node.

rado
--
"Everyone wins, except art and people with brains or education" - Dr. Thorpe