[Seaside] callbacks on radio buttons not executed

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Tue Jul 20 19:54:00 CEST 2004

Are you using it in conjunction with #radioGroup?

You need to do, for example:

MyComponent>>renderContentOn: html
   group := html radioGroup.

   html radioButtonInGroup: group withValue: 1 on: #foo of: self.
   html radioButtonInGroup: group withValue: 2 on: #foo of: self.
   html radioButtonInGroup: group withValue: 3 on: #foo of: self.

Julian