[Seaside] SeasideTesting released on SqueakMap

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Tue Jul 20 22:16:19 CEST 2004

Thanks to all of you that provided feedback on my SeasideTesting
package!  I have created a SqueakMap package for it:

http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/f1f1e290-e55f-47d1-b82a-9c2f4f1bedc1

and made the tutorial avaiable as well:

http://www.shaffer-consulting.com/david/Seaside/TestingComponents/TestingComponents.html

This new release has some improvements from the one I posted to the list
previously:

    . you can debug errors during component rendering
    . I refactored the input component support to make dealing with the
various components more uniform
    . the web test runner now supports viewing the responses generated
during the test run (follow the History link)

This will be my last release for Seaside 2.5a5 since my extensions to
WAHalo tend to be fairly version dependent.  There is still a fair
amount to be done but I've been using it off and on for a couple weeks
and I think that, if you're test infected, you'll find it makes a good
framework upon which to build component tests.  Feedback is always
welcome ;-)

David