[Seaside] Subcomponent not returning to called component

LK s002 at landr.net
Thu Jul 29 16:01:13 CEST 2004

How do I get a component to return to whoever called it, when it finishes?

For example, I have a PMLogsView class that displays a list of records.
It also contains a link to PMLogAddItem class. PMLogAddItem displays a
form. When it is submitted, it adds a record to the database and
redisplays itself so that another record can be added.  I would rather
it returned instead to the calling class. ( PMLogsView).

PMLogsView>>RenderContentOn: html
" . . ."

    html anchorWithAction: [self call: PMLogAddItem new] text: 'Add'.

" . . ."