[Seaside] Help needed for the Back button

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Tue Jun 1 19:02:25 CEST 2004

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Michel Bany wrote:

> BTW, I find it  strange to introduce a UI object (WAStateHolder) into
> the model  layer.

Uh yeah, I saw the renderOn: method in HanoiGame and thought it's
a component. But I think you still want to backtrack the 'poles' instvar
there. You can turn HanoiGame into a component or you can (since
backtracking makes only shallow copies) store a new copy of poles every
time you change it - I've tried to do that but editing via web browser is
very tiresome. So I suggest you publish your code as a parcel or into the
public repository...

rado
--
pgp.mit.edu  0x30DEBAE6  12EE FED5 D5B1 77ED 5637 EB77 2A5F 22F9 30DE BAE6