[Seaside] Saving the Image

Chris Reuter seaside at blit.ca
Wed Jun 2 07:29:19 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'm currently working on an application where it is useful to
periodically save the image.  This is sometimes (but not always)
initiated by the user pressing a button in a web form.

Is it safe to just call SystemDictionary>>snapshot:andQuit: in the
callback and/or a looping process or is this going to cause problems?
My main concern is that interrupting a web transaction might leave the
image in an unstable state.

                              --Chris

--
Chris Reuter                                                 http://www.blit.ca
"I pay way too much for cable, so I have to watch what's on the premium