[Seaside] onAnswer: problems

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Jun 2 20:52:17 CEST 2004

On Jun 2, 2004, at 7:44 AM, C. David Shaffer wrote:

> Avi Bryant wrote:
>
>>   By default, this says "oh, an unhandled answer from a child, better
>> ignore it".  But that's incorrect - the answer originates from the
>> outer component, and should get to travel further up the stack.
>>
> How about this then?

Yup, that'll fix your immediate problem, but I'm not convinced it's a
good long term solution either.  For example, if the child you hung the
onAnswer: block on was two deep (say there was a navigation component
like a tab widget in between the parent and the child it was really
interested in), then things would still break.