[Seaside] #trigger:with:

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Wed Jun 9 16:14:58 CEST 2004

Hi all,

    what's the reason to WAComponent implement #trigger:with: message?

    Beside that, how can I acrchieve a normal use of the events
mechanism between some application components?

    If it is not the proposed way to work with events in seaside 2.5,
how may I use them? where I can read how to use them?

    Just for reference: the scenario is that some PersonEditor want's to
trigger that a new persona has been created and some object who has
previously hooked that event, adds it into the database and commit
changes.

    If you see a better way to make this, I would appreciate the help

    best regards,

Sebastián Sastre
ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
www.seaswork.com.ar <http://www.seaswork.com.ar/>