[Seaside] GOODS connection question

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Jun 16 22:18:30 CEST 2004

On Jun 16, 2004, at 1:02 PM, John R. Pierce wrote:

> If you put the cache in the session, I wonder when WASession get
> collected?
> I wouldn’t want the cache to live too long (my only concern).

Well, look at WASession's superclass, WAExpiringHandler.  It'll get
collected soon after someone either sends #expire to it, or if it
hasn't been used in #timeoutSeconds seconds (which defaults to 600).

We still need to add in the send to #unregistered to that the Session
can properly close the connection to the DB when it times out, though.

Avi