[Seaside] collecting docs

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Jun 17 06:04:50 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I've started a page at http://beta4.com/seaside2/docs.html to collect
links to assorted Seaside documentation.  If anyone has any links they
think should be added to the docs page, let me know.  My main concern
is that the information be relatively current: I'm going to try to keep
from linking to anything confusingly out of date.  As a start, I
updated the Seaside tutorial to work on 2.5 instead of 2.3.

I'd like to especially mention the most recent two links on that page.
One is a tutorial from C. David Shaffer on the configuration system:
http://www.shaffer-consulting.com/david/SeasideConfiguration/
SeasideConfigurations.html

The other is information from Brian Brown on using GOODS with Seaside:
http://www.techgame.net/projects/Seaside/wiki/UsingGOODS

Thanks to both of them for their work, and here's hoping for more user
contributed tutorials in the future.

Cheers,
Avi