[Seaside] 2.3.2 ==> 2.5a: Session

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Sat Jun 19 20:06:09 CEST 2004

Hi Avi,

	you're right I was evaluating it from the debbuger.

	So now I'm migrating the odb to the session. It's happening to
me that the session asks me for authentication a lot of times. I've
counted the session instances and there are 13 arroud somewhere. This is
related? In any case.. How do we have to make the houskeeping of seaside
sessions? Recomended session expiration time?

	regards,

Sebastián Sastre
ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
www.seaswork.com.ar