[Seaside] Problems on VW with WebToolkit

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Mon Jun 28 19:07:33 CEST 2004

Hi Marco,

> but my problem is that everytime I want to access a seaside
> app I get an debug
> window telling me: "DNU #charsetEncoder" raised in
> IM_ApplicationWWWFormUrlEncoded>>decodeDataOder:seperator:.

I just gave it a try with VW 7.1 and did not get that.
Are you running VisualWorks®, 7.1 of March 19, 2003 ?

charsetEncoder is an instance method in IM_ApplicationWWWFormUrlEncoded

charsetEncoder
	charsetEncoder == #uninitialized ifTrue: [self
initializeCharsetEncoder].
	^charsetEncoder.

Do you have #initializeCharsetEncoder in your image ?

Michel.