[Seaside] How to append an anchor name to a Seaside url?

Felix Franz fefr at gmx.net
Wed Mar 3 11:14:47 CET 2004

Hi all,

is it possible to append a anchor name to a seaside url?

Sometimes it would be nice if clicking a link or submitting a form would
allow to append an anchor to the url. For example: try the
"multi"-Example in a small browser window. Scroll down to the last
counter and click "--". The page reloads and the user has to scroll down
to see the result.

I need a url like this one:

http://localhost:6669/seaside/multi/@LXZjtjNiDersktLi/EqVflZXR#anchor

where the page contains a <a name="anchor"> in the right place. The
a-tag is easy, but how do I append the #anchor to the url?

Thanks in advance,

felix

PS: I am working on my first deployed seaside application and so far it
works very well.