[Seaside] Enabling DOCTYPE in Seaside

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu Mar 11 19:46:49 CET 2004

I did this at work and will probably merge it into a seaside release
once I get a breather.  What I did was to change
WAHtmlResponse>>printHtmlOn: to the following:

printHtmlOn: aStream
	aStream nextPutAll: self xmlDeclaration; cr.
	aStream nextPutAll: self docType; cr.
	aStream nextPutAll: '<html>'.
	head printHtmlOn: aStream.
	body printHtmlOn: aStream.
	aStream nextPutAll: '</html>'.

then you can define #xmlDeclaration and #docType as appropriate. (I was
adding #xmlDeclaration to further our xhtml compliance - you could leave
that part out).

Julian