[Seaside] Decoupling html representation from objects design

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Thu Mar 11 21:03:17 CET 2004

Hi all,

    I'm using seaside for about 20 days and I find it very nice, but I
need to learn more about the framework.

    I've unsuccesfully tried to install the webmail example.

    I'm also very interested in using this framework to develop an
intranet but I'll need to make some kind of decoupling between the logic
and the visual design (as much as posible). I read that the Nori
framework from Colin Putney makes that but it installs but as the change
set loads, the transcript show a lot of undeclared things. Are there som
prerequisites ? wich exactly is the order to install it from a clean 3.6
squeak image?

    thank you in advance,

    regards,

Sebastián Sastre