[Seaside] Decoupling html representation from objects design

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Thu Mar 11 21:43:03 CET 2004

Pablo,

	here I' putting a copy of the transcript as it finished loading
the Nori into a Squeak 3.6 image with Seaside working ok,

	regards,

Sebastián Sastre
ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
www.seaswork.com.ar

******************BEGIN
 (ZZTemplateParser is Undeclared)  (ZZParentView is Undeclared)
(ZZTemplateParser is Undeclared)  (ZZParentView is Undeclared)
(ZZAnchorView is Undeclared)  (ZZTemplateParser is Undeclared)
(ZZParentView is Undeclared)  (ZZTemplateParser is Undeclared)
(ZZTemplateParser is Undeclared)  (ZZExpansionContext is Undeclared)
(ZZParentView is Undeclared)  (ZZExpansionContext is Undeclared)
(ZZExpansionContext is Undeclared)  (ZZExpansionContext is Undeclared)
(ZZElementView is Undeclared)  (ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)
(ZZFormView is Undeclared)  (HttpParser is Undeclared)  (ZZAnchorView is
Undeclared)  (ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)  (ZZLiteralView is
Undeclared)  (ZZElementView is Undeclared)  (ZZInputView is Undeclared)
(ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)  (ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)
(ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)  (ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)
(ZZParentView is Undeclared)  (ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)
(ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)  (ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)
(ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)  (ZZParentView is Undeclared)
(ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)  (ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)
(ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)  (ZZDynamicElementView is Undeclared)
(ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)  (ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)
(ZZExpansionContext is Undeclared)  (ZZLiteralView is Undeclared)
(ZZInputCounter is Undeclared)  (ZZView is Undeclared)  (ZZCounter is
Undeclared)  (ZZExternalCounter is Undeclared)  (ZZExternalCounter is
Undeclared)  (ZZView is Undeclared)  (ZZExternalCounterTemplateResource
is Undeclared)  (ZZIteration is Undeclared)  (ZZLocalIteration is
Undeclared)  (ZZMockApplication is Undeclared)  (ZZExpansionContext is
Undeclared)  (ZZExpansionContext is Undeclared)  (ZZTemplateParser is
Undeclared)  (ZZTemplateParser is Undeclared)  (ZZParentView is
Undeclared)  (ZZParentView is Undeclared)  (ZZExpansionContext is
Undeclared)  (ZZExpansionContext is Undeclared)  (ZZExpansionContext is
Undeclared)  (ZZExpansionContextNotification is Undeclared)
(ZZExpansionContextNotification is Undeclared)