[Seaside] Decoupling html representation from objects design

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri Mar 12 00:32:42 CET 2004

On Mar 11, 2004, at 3:27 PM, Julian Fitzell wrote:

> I'm pretty sure this is just a result of the order in which Monticello
> files in the classes and methods.

Yeah, that's my guess as well.

> Monticello will warn you if there are classes missing (that it needs)
> while filing in a package...

Well, sort of.  It'll warn you if you try to subclass or add methods to
a missing class.  But it will still let Undeclared references in.  So
if MC doesn't complain you shouldn't get any compile errors, but your
code may not run properly if it can't find a certain class.