[Seaside] International Characters on different OS

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Wed Mar 17 04:08:38 CET 2004

Dear Ned,

	I'll ask you below..

	I can see that the html code that is generating the seaside
right now is not seting any particular charset.

	I've looked into the WAHTMLRenderer and I don't found where
could be specified that '<meta..' or 'content-type..' option, so.. How
can I specify that charset in that renderer?

	thanks,

Sebastián