[Seaside] How to run the new Seaside with halos

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Mar 23 20:46:53 CET 2004

On Mar 23, 2004, at 11:37 AM, Martijn Emmelot wrote:

> MessageNotUnderstood: WASessionConfiguration class >> userConfiguration
> MessageNotUnderstood: WAGlobalConfiguration class >> userConfiguration
> MessageNotUnderstood: Seaside2Info >> register
>
> After "WAKom startOn: 9090" and pointing my browser to
> http://localhost:9090/seaside/config/ the next message appears:
> Internal Error
> UndefinedObject>>at:ifAbsentPut:
>
> Did I skip/forgot something....

Nope, this is just what you get for loading an alpha version :).

Try loading a somewhat older version - Seaside2.5-avi.29 shouldn't have
the #userConfiguration problems (it might have other problems, of
course).  Or wait a bit - I'll have some time to hack more today, and
I'll try to at least post a version that loads cleanly by the end of
the day :).

You can get rid of the #register problem by loading the latest version
of PackageInfo first.

Avi