[Seaside] about roe update issue

danil osipchuk danil at tsnet.ru
Mon Mar 29 12:43:33 CEST 2004

Thanks, Avi
I'll try to make code more portable during next weekend - I need to keep
it in sync with dolphin (I can't wait for multilanguage support for
squeak now and it is not that "simply add it" thing :)). I'll send
results. TestPostgresSemanticsWithNils probably can be removed now.
Heh, why "where 1=1" and not "where true" ? :)