[Seaside] Re: Latin-1 for SeaSide: howto?

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Tue Mar 30 23:05:12 CEST 2004

All my root components emit http-equiv content-type meta tag setting the
encoding there (we use win1250 here typically), that part is easy. However
I have to edit all texts in external files and then import it. Not sure
if the planned i17n changes for squeak will allow working with accented
characters directly in image or not.

Lines ending with CRs, mac-roman encoding... all the wonderful Apple
heritage </sour face>

regards, radoslav
--
pgp.mit.edu  0x30DEBAE6  12EE FED5 D5B1 77ED 5637 EB77 2A5F 22F9 30DE BAE6