[Seaside] production systems experiences

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Tue May 4 18:24:02 CEST 2004

I have one seaside/squeak system running in production, it ran
trouble-free for weeks, but today I've seen some very strange behaviour
that I can't explain from looking at my code - it looks like some action
blocks got somehow triggered twice. I know that mixing blocks,
continuations, exceptions etc is messy - has anyone seen similar problems?
Any tips how to (try) to diagnose this?

Related topic - code updates on live system. I've seen some problems with
that too (I think the stored blocks in squeak don't use the new/changed
method)

rado
--
pgp.mit.edu  0x30DEBAE6  12EE FED5 D5B1 77ED 5637 EB77 2A5F 22F9 30DE BAE6