[Seaside] Anchor Actions in Rendered Components

Jason Dufair jase at purdue.edu
Fri May 7 19:03:04 CEST 2004

You need to assign the instance created by MyComp1 new to an instance
var and have a children method in MyShell that answers an Array with (at
least) the instance var holding the instance of MyComp1 above.  i.e. if
MyShell has a "component" inst var:

MyShell>>renderContentOn: html
  component := MyComp1 new.
  html render: component