[Seaside] Allowance w/ WASimpleNavigation

Jason Dufair jase at purdue.edu
Fri May 7 19:38:21 CEST 2004

For anyone that wants to see my Allowance program now that it uses
WASimpleNavigation instead of my roll-your-own navigation, it's at

http://tunewheel.dyndns.org:9090/seaside/Allowance
and
http://tunewheel.dyndns.org:9090/seaside/Allowance

username/password: seaside/is2great

Using WASimpleNavigation made things look much nicer and allowed me to
clean up my code considerably.  If anyone wants the package, I now also
have a Monticello repository at
http://dufair.homelinux.com:8080/monticello/  Feel free to grab it from
there.  If for some reason you want to hack it and update anything (or
if someone just wants a Monticello repository that's always online), let
me know and I'll get you a login.

While it's much less ugly, next I'm going to fiddle with the CSS and
make it look all the way purty.

Avi/Julian/others - have any of you entertained the idea of having
Seaside render the CSS itself instead of the "user" (developer)
providing a method that returns the CSS in plain text?  This is
something that would be fun to design and code up.
--
Jason Dufair
Office of the VP for Information Technology
jase at purdue.edu
765-496-1185 - fax: 765-496-7409