[Seaside] Allowance w/ WASimpleNavigation

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri May 7 20:01:55 CEST 2004

On May 7, 2004, at 10:38 AM, Jason Dufair wrote:

> Avi/Julian/others - have any of you entertained the idea of having
> Seaside render the CSS itself instead of the "user" (developer)
> providing a method that returns the CSS in plain text?  This is
> something that would be fun to design and code up.

Well, the idea is really that the designer is providing the CSS in
plain text - which is almost certainly the way they'll want to provide
it.  Of course, if you're doing your own design, it would be convenient
to have some programmatic way of specifying CSS, but it's a higher
priority for me to get good tools for collaborating with
non-programming designers.

Avi