[Seaside] Allowance w/ WASimpleNavigation

Jason Dufair jase at purdue.edu
Fri May 7 20:29:16 CEST 2004

Avi Bryant <avi at beta4.com> writes:

> Well, the idea is really that the designer is providing the CSS in
> plain text - which is almost certainly the way they'll want to provide
> it.

Of course.  This makes sense.  In the limited CSS I've done, it just
seems cumbersome that there appears to be no "inheritance".  When I've
wanted to change a color scheme, I've had to change various color
declarations throughout a large CSS document.  I'm probably doing it
wrong, though.

--
Jason Dufair
Office of the VP for Information Technology
jase at purdue.edu
765-496-1185 - fax: 765-496-7409