[Seaside] Mewa & latest seaside

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sat May 8 21:56:14 CEST 2004

On May 8, 2004, at 12:35 PM, Vadim Kolontsov wrote:

> Good evening
>
>   Avi, thanks for a great toolkit! It's a pleasure to explore it and
> play with it..
>     Is there any chance that Mewa will support 2.5? Will it ever be
> integrated in Seaside? It seems to be very integral part of it.

I'll let Adrian answer whether it will be updated for 2.5 (I don't
think it would be much work).  As for whether it will be integrated,
it's a problem space that has enough possible approaches that I'd like
to wait on that until I feel like we've explored it a little better.  I
know of at least four vaguely Mewa-like systems that have been built on
top of Seaside, each making different design trade-offs, and although
I'm sure there's duplication we could factor out, having choice is a
good thing.

Avi