[Seaside] Seaside 2.5a2 on squeak map
julian at beta4.com
Sat May 8 22:42:17 CEST 2004
Hi all, new alpha release on squeak map for your consumption.
- while in development mode, raise an error if you try to render a
component that is not in #children (should make help catch these
problems while developing instead of failing silently in strange ways)
- rename WARenderLoopMain>>root to #createRoot
- many VW compatibility fixes
- Fix #responseForRequest: so that the error handler executes within the
scope of the WACurrentSession dynamic variable.
- Allow access to the #nativeRequest (ie, the Comanche or VisualWave
request object) through WARequest.
- Fix basic authentication to challenge for credentials during the
request handling phase
More information about the Seaside