[Seaside] The patch from KKReferenceField's class comment

Jason Dufair jase at purdue.edu
Tue May 11 23:20:19 CEST 2004

Ben, you're simply prescient today.  I was going to ask the same
question.  Thanks for bringing it up!

Goods is truly fascinating.  Can't wait until I have an enterprise-scale
system that needs a multi-server GOODS database.  Guess I'll have to
have a lot of kids to need to track that much Allowance :-)