[Seaside] Dynamic bindings...howto?

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Wed May 12 04:41:23 CEST 2004

Thanks Avi.  I guess the DynamicBindings stuff stood out on the
StarBrowser interface pre 2.5 so I didn't look any futher.  I have no
reason to believe that it won't meet my needs.  Any info you can provide
on the new system would be helpful.  I've managed to figure out a little
of it by looking at the existing WAConfiguration subclasses but I didn't
get very far.  I'll keep after it...

Of course I'm still curious as to why the dynamic binding stuff didn't
work but I'm sure the curiousity will pass :-)

David