[Seaside] 2.5 in 3.6

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Wed May 12 11:23:36 CEST 2004

I've played with the latest seaside 2.5 version in squeak 3.6. The webtree
example crashes because its instances don't get initialized automatically
in 3.6 (let the mess of double initialize/no initialize begin...).

Anyway, webtree seems to be contributed code, my question is - is squeak
3.6 supported platform for (core) seaside 2.5? Mind you, visualworks
doesn't have the Behavior>>new hack either, so anything that breaks in 3.6
breaks in vw too. I don't plan to move to squeak 3.7 any time soon.

rado
--
pgp.mit.edu  0x30DEBAE6  12EE FED5 D5B1 77ED 5637 EB77 2A5F 22F9 30DE BAE6