[Seaside] 2.5a3 (was Re: Cookies (again?))

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Wed May 19 17:19:38 CEST 2004

> From: seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
> On Behalf Of Avi Bryant
>
> I expect that the WebToolKit support code will need to be tweaked
> slightly to properly map WACookie to VW's cookie support.

I tried a port of 2.5a3 to VisualWorks, and I got it to work,
including the new handling of cookies.
Mapping the WACookie objects to HTTPCookie objects was not an issue.
The lack of Squeak-like chronology classes in VisualWorks was THE issue.
Previous ports already included minimal Month and Week classes.
This time, I had to create Duration and DateAndTime classes with very
minimal implementations.
May be there is a port somewhere of the Squeak chronology classes.
I also had 2-3 problems that look like bugs to me.

Michel.