[Seaside] 2.5a3 (was Re: Cookies (again?))

Michel Bany m.bany at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 19 22:25:00 CEST 2004

Avi Bryant a écrit :

> I also had 2-3 problems that look like bugs to me.
>
> What are they?

1. Here is the first one where a block argument is missing
WAComponent>>processRequest: aRequest do: aBlock
    aBlock on: WAAnswerNotification do: []
I tried the following correction successfully
WAComponent>>processRequest: aRequest do: aBlock
    aBlock on: WAAnswerNotification do: [:n | self answer: n value]

2. The next is a missing method needed by WAComponent>>activeComponent
for the
WANavigationBar widget
WAPresenter>>delegate
    ^ nil
This method is also needed by WAComponent>>activeController, but this
method seems
obsolete to me.

3. The 'config' application does not require authentication any longer
because the following method
is never executed and looks obsolete to me
WAAuthMain>>root
    | root |
    root := super root.
    root addDecoration: (WABasicAuthentication new authenticator: self).
    ^ root
I tried the following new method successfully
WAAuthMain>>createRoot
    | root |
    root := super createRoot.
    root addDecoration: (WABasicAuthentication new authenticator: self).
    ^ root

4. Finally, this one where an obsolete class is being referenced

WABasicAuthentication>>respondWithChallenge
   self session returnResponse: (WABasicAuthResponse realm: self realm)

I tried the following correction successfully

WABasicAuthentication>>respondWithChallenge
    self session returnResponse: (WAResponse basicAuthWithRealm: self realm)

Hoping this helps,
Michel.