[Seaside] Re: GOODS best practice data storage

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri May 21 21:48:04 CEST 2004

I see references to interest in code for Doubly-Linked lists.  I have an
MC Repository at http://kencausey.com/mcrep/ with open read access.  Any
and all are welcome to any code there just don't expect much.  My
DoubleLink class is barely more than a stub with the minimal support
that I needed at the time for the tests I was doing.  Anyone familiar
with the concept could recreate it in a few minutes.  At any rate you
are welcome to it if it helps you, and you can do what you like with it.

I've turned my attention elsewhere for the time being and can't say that
I will have any opportunity to pursue it further in the near future.

Ken