[Seaside] xml & ie

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sun May 23 10:30:21 CEST 2004

On May 23, 2004, at 12:45 AM, Julian Fitzell wrote:

> I'd still rather keep it by default and have a way to turn it off.
> The pages won't validate properly without it and everything seaside
> generates should be compliant.

I haven't seen the W3C validator complain about it being missing, even
as a warning.

>  If a user wants to relax that, then they should be able to.  Also, do
> all browsers support the meta tag correctly?

Probably, but what I did in the latest commit was changed the
Content-type header directly, which should definitely be supported.  At
least, I'd think it would be; you never can tell with browsers (de
browsibus semper dubitandum est).

Avi